Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dieting on a Road Trip - Cross-Country Road Trip 6.4

I was able to get two cardio workouts in during our brief stay with friends in South Carolina and it reminded me that my last workout has not been since almost 2 weeks ago in Denver. This is very hard for me to swallow because I normally make sure to exercise 4-5 times per week. We are getting a little cardio when we tour cities, but I’m definitely going to have some catching up to do.

We’ve been trying to eat as healthy as possible – apples as snacks, only water to drink – but since I plan to fully experience as much culture as I can, that means I’m trying a lot of foods I don’t normally eat. I guess there are times where you just have to throw caution to the wind and let the rules bend for a bit. I don’t look forward to stepping on the scale when I get back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment