Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl 2010 - I watch for the commercials of course!

Yesterday was a big day in the world of football, the Superbowl. Fans paint their faces, friends gather with crock pots full of chili-cheese dip, and viewers battle game-day traffic as they make their way to the biggest flat-screen in their area.

While I am always a fan of tradition and get-togethers, I am not a fan of football. Sitting and watching an entire game is about as enticing to me as watching paint dry. Lucky for me, the Superbowl is traditionally one of the biggest days as far as commercials go. I find myself forwarding through the game just to get to the next set of commercials.

This year's Superbowl commericals proved to be entertaining...not as good as previous years...but entertaining nonetheless. Call me sentimental, but the 2 commercials that had the biggest impact on me this year were what I'd call "warm and fuzzy". And they are (drumroll please): Google Search and Budweiser Longhorn,in that order. See for yourself.

Google Search


Budweiser Longhorn

No comments:

Post a Comment