Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Belize adventure to be featured on Adventuregirl.com

One day, in the spirit of adventure as always, I decided I would make it my mission to get my blog a little more attention. Soon after that, one of my favorite Tweeters that I follow (@adventuregirl) announced that she was looking for writers to contribute content. Amazed at how life always seems present opportunities to those who ask, I jumped at the chance. I sent her my Belize posting and she loved it! Adventuregirl said she will not only be featuring it on her site, she will also announce on Twitter to her 1 million + followers! Just goes to show how opportunity + initiative = success!

3 comments:

  1. Once a man said:
    Opportunities are passing-by We have to catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Congrats girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I had checked your link. This is very interesting.
    Please keep sharing more and more information....

    ReplyDelete